Thursday, July 19, 2007

July 19 - Solo Oak Tree, Acrylic 12 x 9


Fun again! Acrylics and layers and texture and brushwork! I love acrylics! A painting that is dry and ready to go for Saturday, and one of the subjects I love--solo Coastal Live Oak tree and coastal fog. I wanted something smaller featuring an oak tree to bring to the Jubilee, since the attendees are supporters of the Santa Rosa Ecological Preserve (as I am) and painting subjjects that have meaning for them is also meaningful for me.
The dog commission is on hold for a few days--I was hoping to get it well in hand before leaving for Maine next week, but things always go the way they are supposed to, so I do hope you enjoy this detour into acrylics!

Elin's Acrylic Painting - Fast and Loose! is shipping now! Available from this link.
You can see the entire blog here.

If you need to email me directly, please click here.

No comments: