Wednesday, October 03, 2007

October 3 - Arizona and Aspens!

What an awesome time! Here just two weeks ago I was on the other side of the country in Georgia, painting beauty there, and now I'm high in the White Mountains of Arizona painting the aspens. This is a 12 x 36 acrylic, done on location, and is the second of several paintings I've done this week.
Camping at Hawley Lake is wonderful--the nights with the elk bugling through the night, and the stars thick and bright.
I'm online for only a moment in Eager, Arizona, thanks to the kindness of a computer store owner. Not much in this small town, but LOTS of kind people!
Back to the lake tonight, to host the campfire for the other artists, and singing by the lake with great friends.
I wish all of you were here, but know that I'm thinking about you high in these mountains. I'll write again when I get near another place to connect.




You can see the entire blog here.

If you need to email me directly, please click here.

No comments: