Tuesday, November 28, 2006

November 28 - Cozy Onions, Acrylic 5 x 7


"Cozy" 5 x 7 Onions, cozying up to keep warm, now that the weather has changed into cold and crisp. Tonight I'm sore from aikido, and yawning to beat the band, but couldn't get upstairs without doing my daily painting! My being tired still makes a decent piece of work, because more of my intuitive processes take over. This is an acrylic, and painted from life on a gallery wrap canvas. $100

My goodness, I can hardly keep my eyes open! G'night! Oh, almost forgot--the decorator came back with, "Incredible! Amazing! Beautiful! What took you so long??????? It is perfect for my mtg tomorrow and maybe will be the final selection." Doesn't get much better than that!

Just sold to Marlene Frechette of Yuma, Arizona and Alberta, Canada

No comments: