Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Motorcycle Painting Trip!

The bike is packed. The motorcycle trip up through Northern California is planned. Painting all the way, taking Sparky the traveling dog with me (his "dog luggage' kennel is right behind my seat with lots of ventilation), and the road trip commences! For those of you not familiar with motorcycles, this is a Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 model.

 274 miles later, and I'm sitting on a log in Morro Bay, taking out the first of several canvases to do a vista that I did back in the 80's under the aspicious instruction of Joyce Pike. I'm using a 5x7 thumb box and oils for this getaway.

Join me for this journey of a lifetime up the coast highway 1!

----
The newest DVD on the Color System is HERE
You can see my entire blog HERE.
Color System information can be found HERE.
If you need to email me directly, please click here.

1 comment:

Victoria on Okinawa said...

Was great to finally see your message of your forwarded blog message! Was wondering what had been going on! Looks like you are having a great time already! Hope to see more of your blog posting again.