Monday, October 26, 2009

Oct 26 - Misty Light on the New DVD

The DVD painting is coming along well, and now the second layer of color has been added over the stronger hued first pass.

No details at this point, and still more to do to reduce the color intensities in various areas (can we say "purple"?), but the basic time of day is now coming across clearly.

The filming is going quite well, although my painting has been slowed down by "life events" of late. I'm hangin' in there, and can see the light at the end of the tunnel--and it isn't a train coming! One good thing is the loss of weight--I'm down over 25 pounds and with exercise and good nutrition, continue to find curves and places I forgot I had.

And here's Onslow sound asleep yet again--ah, to have that ability to just leave all worries behind and go "toes up" for a good night! He's actually curved around my hip as I sit in my office chair--those are my jeans, and that's the black arm of the office chair going off the top edge. Comfy, Onnie? Yeah, me too. Fur kids. Gotta love 'em.

You can see my entire blog HERE.
My workshop schedule for 2009 is HERE.
Color System information can be found HERE.
If you need to email me directly, please click here.

No comments: