Wednesday, May 16, 2007

May 16 - Morro Rock by Moonlight


The second of the paintings done during the workshop, this one to emphasize the ways one can handle color in moonlight. It is a relatively small painting, only about 6 inches square, but I think I effetively captured the fog and moonlight on this icon of Morro Bay and environs.

Today was the first day that I can say I have an office assistant/personal assistant working for me. What a relief! He will be working on the printing of multiples of selected paintings and also filling orders for the DVDs. Eventually I hope I will have more time for those things I enjoy, and just between you and me, putting together covers/inserts/DVDs isn't one of them! But I still write the personal notes on the orders....


You can see the entire blog here.
Books, DVDs and all the rest are located here.
If you need to email me directly, please click here.

No comments: