Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dec 21 - Holiday Commission, Landscape in Acrylics

I LOVE last-minute commissions! I am so pleased that I can deliver a painting in a week or less when other artists take months. It has been especially wonderful this year, as my contact list and word of mouth has brought some wonderful folks to my email "door" with requests for paintings for gift giving.
Here is an example of the one I just shipped--a 16 x 20 acrylic of a place that is so very special to the person receiving the present--his favorite place for camping and in the high country with that distinct peak. His wife sent me images, and I pulled the view together (and you know how much I love to paint water!). She was very pleased, and so am I.

And two paintings as last minute Christmas gifts were sold from my ebay store, one shipped to arrive Tuesday, and another to be hand delivered by me this weekend.

So my holidays are busy and full of the real pleasure of bringing visual joy to so many people, while doing what I love, (and must do) to be who I am.

To all my collectors and friends, I wish you a very safe and loving holiday season filled with your most treasured wishes. For me, it will be a quiet season, reflecting on all the wonderful friends I have made through my artwork. Well, as quiet as it can be with two new puppies!
Here's an image of them when it truly IS quiet....
Congratulations to returning collector Frank Barrese of Temecula, California, on his purchase of "Mission Inn Arch" and new collectors Ronny Klemm of East Northport, New York ("Bored" --English warmblood) and Vicki Harris of Lake Forest, California, ("His Favorite View") for their purchases.

You can see my entire blog here.

If you need to email me directly, please click here.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Congrats on becoming a mama to these sweet puppies :D