Friday, May 11, 2007

May 11 - One for the Harness Tracks Auction

I took the time tonight to put the more finished touches on this 16 x 20 painting scheduled for the Harness Tracks of America auction in Lexington (October). You can see I've added the midground trees and the midsky clouds to bring it together, and also defined the horse and driver with more clarity. I just had a fun time working on this one!

Next week is the one-day workshop in Murrieta, and it is full, with a waiting list started. I do hope to teach a longer one in the early Spring here at my studio, as I can see that there is a need.
If I can share what I know, I will be most happy!


You can see the entire blog here.

If you need to email me directly, please click here.

1 comment:

sandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous colors. What a beautiful painting.

sandy