Friday, July 26, 2013

Morro Rock

We sure went through some gorgeous country today on the motorcycles! From the second day along the coast of California to this evening in
Mendocino, we've put over 1,000 miles on our bikes.

On the first evening of the road trip,  as the fog was coming back in, I sat on a log in almost the exact same place when I learned brushwork from Joyce Pike in her workshop. With a more mature mind,  I painted the same scene again, in oils and as a 5 x 7. Tonight I raise my glass to the memory of the fabulous woman who opened the door for me in expressive brushwork: Joyce Pike.

Tomorow the journey continues with more ocean paintings.


-----
The newest DVD on the Color System is HERE
You can see my entire blog HERE.
Color System information can be found HERE.
If you need to email me directly, please click here.

No comments: